To be considered for a donation, please ensure your organization adheres to the following guidelines.
- Requests must be made formally using the online donation application form.
- Applicants must be a non-profit organization. Please provide your organization’s EIN number, which will be verified for nonprofit status.
- Applications must be received at least 60 days before the event date in order to be considered. A PCC team member will be in touch approximately 30 days prior to your event.
- Your organization or organization’s event must focus on our local communities.
PCC will consider the following requests:
- We give priority to organizations that focus on improving our local community through health, nutrition, education and environmental preservation.
- Public agencies
- Private and public schools and PTAs
PCC will not consider the following requests from:
- Political or faith-based groups
- Third-party fundraisers
- Organizations funded through membership or participation fees
- Individuals or sponsorships of individuals
- Organizations that permit the exclusion of a group based on their race/ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or lifestyle
In order to be considered for a donation, please fill out the online form. Thank you.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Fill out online form