To be considered for a donation please ensure your organization adheres to the following guidelines. Please complete the online application form.
- Requests must be made formally using the donation application.
- Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Proof of your 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status is required.
- Applications must be received at least 30 days before the event date in order to be considered.
- Only one donation per calendar year will be made to any given organization.
- Your organization or organization’s event must focus on our local communities.
PCC will consider the following requests:
- We give priority to organizations that focus on improving our local community through health, nutrition, education and environmental preservation.
- Public agencies
- Private and public schools and PTAs
PCC will not consider the following requests from:
- Political or faith-based groups
- Third-party fundraisers
- Organizations funded through membership or participation fees
- Individuals or sponsorships of individuals
- Organizations that permit the exclusion of a group based on their race/ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or lifestyle
In order to be considered for a donation, please fill out the online form. Thank you.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.Fill out online form