It is PCC Community Markets’ intention to offer a shopping experience at each location that is welcoming and comfortable for all customers.
- Return Policy — Items purchased at PCC may be returned within 30 days for a refund or exchange. Please save your receipt, which may be required. Some rules or exceptions may apply. Perishable and bulk items will not be accepted with the exception of quality concerns.
- Masks are optional for shoppers in all PCC store locations.
- We have a long-standing no-firearms policy for our staff. We also request that PCC vendors and shoppers refrain from carrying firearms of any kind in our stores. The only exception to this policy is for authorized law enforcement personnel or safety officers hired by PCC Community Markets.
- Shoppers may not place unpaid merchandise into a personal bag or tote while shopping. Instead, we ask that shoppers use a cart or hand basket. Personal bags and totes should be used for carryout only.
- Our stores welcome service animals. However, pets are not permitted.
- Checks are no longer accepted by PCC at checkout.
- Restrooms are available for anyone; no purchase is necessary. For stores that have pinpads, please request the pin from a staff member in order to gain entry.
Questions? Fill out the form on our Contact Us page and we’ll get back to you.