- 1 1/2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups coconut creamer
- 1/2 cup sweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 1/2 ounces dark chocolate chips (available in bulk)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup strong brewed espresso, or to taste
- 1/2 cup Irish whiskey, or to taste
Combine coconut milk, creamer and almond milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in chocolate, sugar and salt. Bring to a low boil, stirring frequently, until chocolate is melted, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat and mix in espresso and whiskey.
Transfer to a clean, airtight container; store in the refrigerator up to 2 months. Shake well before using. Serve over ice or with coffee.