- 2 bunches arugula or other greens of your choice
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced basil
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
Wash and dry the arugula or greens of your choice and remove any large stems. Slice the tomatoes and arrange them on a platter
Whisk together the vinaigrette in a small bowl and pour half of it evenly over the tomatoes. Strew the sliced basil over the top. Toss the arugula with the remaining dressing and place on top of and around the tomatoes.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member