- 1/4 cup safflower oil
- 2 cups diced zucchini, diced into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 red pepper, diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 pound russet potatoes - steamed, cooled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 bunch green onions, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 3 cups Red Curry Sauce
- 1 cup broccoli, steamed for 2 minutes
Heat oil in large sauté pan or wok until hot but not smoking. Add zucchini, peppers and carrots. Sauté for 1 minute and add the steamed potatoes and green onions. Sauté for 1 more minute and add curry sauce. Bring the mixture to a boil. Turn off the heat and add broccoli. Garnish with more green onions.
Serve as a main course over rice.