- 2 golden beets, peeled and grated
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 apple, grated
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces mixed greens
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Combine beets, carrots and apples in a large bowl.
Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over beet mixture. Add mixed greens, pumpkin seeds and parsley; toss to combine.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member