- 2 cups baked or grilled chicken meat, sliced or shredded
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced sweet onions
- 1 (5-ounce) box baby spinach or mixed greens
- 1/3 cup raspberry or honey mustard dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled chèvre cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries (optional)
Add chicken, peaches and onions to greens in a large serving bowl. Add salad dressing and toss gently. Top with cheese and almonds. Sprinkle with raspberries and serve immediately.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member