- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika, divided
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons high-heat oil
- 1 pound prawns — peeled, deveined and split lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 4 hot dog buns or hoagie rolls, split
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, parsley, hot sauce, garlic, capers, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, Worcestershire, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Toss prawns in 1/2 teaspoon paprika, oregano, cayenne, salt and pepper to coat. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add prawns and cook until pink and just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Divide prawns between buns or rolls. Top with cabbage, tomatoes and sauce.