- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound oven-roasted turkey, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 ounces red seedless grapes
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1/2 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey and poppy seeds. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss dressing with cubed turkey. Add grapes, celery and green onions; mix well.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member