- 1 pink grapefruit
- 2 navel oranges
- 2 Cara Cara oranges
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Splash of hot sauce, to taste
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
Cut a small slice off each end of grapefruit and stand upright on a cutting surface. With a knife, remove the peel in strips, maintaining the curved shape. Holding the grapefruit in one hand, cut out the segments of fruit between membranes (this is called supreming). Repeat this process with oranges.
Very gently toss together all ingredients except avocado. Season mixture to taste and then fold in avocado.