- 1 1/2 cups cubed honeydew or cantaloupe
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- Honey, to taste
- A handful of baby spinach
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend or puree on medium-low until smooth and creamy.
Smoothies are an easy way to get some of your daily fruit servings and are a great base for adding nutrient-dense foods like protein powders, flax oil and powdered greens to your daily diet. These easy-to-blend smoothies are perfect for a quick breakfast, light lunch or summer treat. Enjoy!