- 1 (7- to 8-pound) fully cooked ham
- 1 cup maple syrup, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup stone ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Preheat oven to 325° F. Place ham in a large roasting pan.
For the glaze, whisk together maple syrup, mustard, hot sauce and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
Bake ham until an internal temperature taken with an instant-read thermometer reads 140° F, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Baste generously with glaze every 20 minutes.
Let ham stand 15 minutes before carving.