- 1/4 cup olive or walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange or satsuma juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Enough greens to make six servings
- 2 satsumas, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
To prepare vinaigrette, whisk together dressing ingredients. Set aside.
Rinse salad greens and pat dry between paper towels. When ready to serve, put them in the bowl with dressing. Add satsuma sections and onion. Toss gently to coat with dressing. Sprinkle pecans on top. Season with fresh ground pepper and serve.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member