- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes of any variety
- 1/2 pound green beans - ends trimmed, blanched and “shocked” in cold water
- 1 to 2 green onions, diagonally sliced
- 1/4 cup or more fresh chopped herbs (oregano, parsley and thyme)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Balsamic vinegar, to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
Cut tomatoes into bite-size pieces. Place in a serving bowl with beans and green onions.
Add fresh herbs, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member