- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 8 ounces fresh sugar snap peas, cleaned with stems and excess strings removed
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, or to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a sauté pan, cook peppers in oil for 1 to 2 minutes, depending on how soft you prefer them. Add snap peas and cook for another minute. Add sesame oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper, then remove from heat. Serve immediately.
Substitute snow pea pods if you cannot find sugar snaps.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member