- 1 (14-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup beef or chicken broth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup minced onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Combine tomato sauce, cranberry sauce, chili sauce, Worcestershire and broth in a deep saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes; season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a bowl, combine beef, breadcrumbs, onions, garlic, egg, parsley, salt and pepper. Shape into 1-inch meatballs. Add meatballs to sauce and simmer until cooked through, about 1 hour. Serve meatballs on small toothpicks.