- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 4 slices artisan bread, brushed with olive oil and grilled until lightly brown
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup peeled, seeded and cubed cucumber
- 20 Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped mint
- 1 lemon, juiced, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, or more if needed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup sheep’s milk feta
Cut grilled bread into cubes. Mix in a bowl with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, Romaine, parsley and mint.
In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil and 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses. Pour over the salad. Add salt and pepper to taste, and top with feta.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member