- 1 (8-ounce) package soba noodles
- 3 tablespoons tamari (soy sauce)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper oil
- 2 cups blanched broccoli
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
Cook noodles according to
directions on package. Drain and rinse
In a small bowl, combine tamari,
vinegar, sesame oil, syrup and hot pepper
oil and whisk together.
In a large bowl, put noodles. Add
broccoli, sesame seeds and cilantro.
Drizzle in dressing and toss gently.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member