- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces arugula
- 1 (14-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 whole artichokes - cooked, hearts removed and sliced (see Steamed or Boiled Artichokes)
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped, roasted hazelnuts
In a small bowl, mix together garlic, mustard, lemon juice and sherry vinegar. Drizzle in oil, while whisking, to create an emulsified vinaigrette. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine arugula, beans, artichoke hearts, Parmesan and hazelnuts. Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve immediately.
The artichoke hearts can be prepared up to 2 days in advance and kept in the fridge until you are ready to assemble the salad.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member