PCC Membership Agreement
By paying the membership fee and completing this PCC Membership Agreement, I agree and understand that:
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- I am not a resident of the State of California.
- I am applying for lifetime (subject to forfeiture for inactivity per Section 6.4 of PCC’s Bylaws), non-transferable, non-refundable membership in Puget Consumers Co-op (PCC Community Markets). Membership costs $60 and must be paid in full upon completion of registration.
- My membership is subject to the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement, the PCC Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws (available on pccmarkets.com), and introductory materials provided to me (all of which are incorporated by reference here). I agree that I am bound by all such terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions of membership and the benefits offered to PCC members may be changed from time to time upon notice (as discussed below).
- Membership is in my name only. Only I can exercise rights and receive benefits offered to members; however, some benefits may be exercised by other members of my immediate household if allowed in the terms and conditions. Any patronage dividends or other payments made at PCC’s discretion will only be made in my name.
- My membership will terminate automatically upon my death or may be terminated in accordance with PCC’s Bylaws. At termination any balance in my membership account and all membership fees will revert to PCC automatically. Unused dividends, refunds or benefits may revert automatically to PCC. Please see the section “Potential Dividend” in our Membership FAQ.
- I may resign my membership at any time; however, the membership fee is nonrefundable.
- If I lose my membership card, it is my responsibility to contact PCC to request a replacement card. My old card will be deactivated when the replacement card is issued.
- I agree that any dispute with PCC about my membership will be resolved exclusively in binding arbitration, and I waive my rights to sue PCC in court, to a jury trial, and to consolidate my claim with claims of others.
- Notice of changes to terms and conditions of membership or membership benefits will be given on pccmarkets.com. To the extent I provide a current and valid email or physical address, notices also may be emailed or mailed to me.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.