News Brief: One-Stop Holiday Shop: Local Gifts from PCC
December 7, 2020
Eggs, milk … and don’t forget to add holiday gifts to your shopping list!
PCC offers a range of gift options this season, including several that are a result of the co-op’s relationship with Ventures, a nonprofit that helps local entrepreneurs. PCC partnered with Ventures’ Scaling for Success program where local vendors pitch their products to PCC Merchandisers, who provide coaching and feedback. The result: locally sourced gift options (*) that are available — some for the first time in stores — to PCC members and shoppers.
Your local PCC Community Market can help make holiday shopping easier this year with these products and more to satisfy everyone on your list:
- Confectionary Connoisseur — Deck the halls with treats you can feel good about: PCC Organic Chocolate by K’UL Chocolate and artisan nut brittle free of corn syrup from Lanier’s Fine Candies.*
- Self-care Advocate — Melt the stress away with a selection of pampering products: Deschampsia’s* masks and bath soaks crafted from wild-foraged and organically grown ingredients, bath bombs made with Pacific Northwest botanicals from OOliva,* Finestida’s safe and pure bath bombs and body and hair serums, and Shepard Moon bath salts with a holiday twist.
- Heat Seeker — Combat the winter chill with lavender and flaxseed comfort wraps from the old white house and merino wool socks by From the Ground Up.
- Botanical Fan — Give the gift of bliss with essentials oils from Vibes Chakra Oils* and aromatherapy hydrosols from OrcaSong.
- Notetaker — Spark inspiration with quirky field journals from Sunday Drive Designs,* perfect for those ready to jot down their latest thought.
- Skincare Devotee — Experience spa-like moisture treatments with serums and balms from Brown Angel Skin & Hair* that will leave you glowing.
And when you just aren’t certain, a bottle of bubbly can help spread cheer — all wines over $20 are 20% off through December 15, 2020.