As the first Meatless Monday blogger on record, chef, journalist, teacher and author of PNW Veg, Kim ODonnel is a known authority on consuming less meat for health and environmental reasons. Cook along with Kim as she introduces you to some of her favorite vegetables through hearty dishes such as Chicory Caesar Salad. Youll then craft a cozy Broccoli Ginger Soup with Mustard Cheese Toasts and make easy Curried Chickpeas and Brussels sprouts.
Vegetarian with dairy; no gluten.
About the instructor: Kim ODonnel is a 20-year veteran of the food world, as a chef, journalist, and teacher. She has dispensed culinary advice and covered food policy for numerous publications including Civil Eats, The Washington Post and USA Today. The first Meatless Monday blogger on record, Kim is a known authority on the continuing trend of eating less meat for health and environmental reasons. She is the author of three vegetarian cookbooks, including her most recent PNW Veg: 100 Vegetable Recipes Inspired by the Local Bounty of the Pacific Northwest.
- This is a cook-along class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed one week before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. You can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Chicory Caesar Salad
- Broccoli Ginger Soup with Mustard Cheese Toasts
- Curried Chickpeas and Brussels Sprouts
Saturday, February 26, 4:00 - 5:30 pmRegister for class