Fika is a lot of things sweet treats, warm coffee, and conversation, to name a few. Take a break and enjoy this Swedish cultural tradition with Lisa, who learned it from her grandparents. Students will watch as Lisa crafts a yeasted dough from scratch and demonstrates how to shape fluffy Cardamom Buns. Shell also make her Grandmothers Date-Filled Cookies and share her secrets for making Cardamom Cranberry Biscotti - goodies worth sharing all season long.
Vegetarian with dairy, eggs and gluten.
About the instructor: Lisa has loved the kitchen for as long as she can remember. While she has experience teaching regular school subjects to kindergartners through sixth graders, as well as cooking and baking professionally, Lisa finds real delight helping people of all ages connect to food. Through her business, The Tiny Kitchen, Lisa works to empower cooks young and old to use great ingredients and transform those ingredients into meals for the whole family. Lisa is a member of the Bread Bakers Guild of America.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Cardamom Buns
- Grandmothers Date-Filled Cookies
- Cardamom Cranberry Biscotti
Wednesday, February 2, 4:30 - 6:00 pmRegister for class