Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Pull up a chair to Thanh’s PNW-inspired Vietnamese table and cozy up with a hearty array of dishes that are just the thing for the cooler season. We’ll chop, broil, braise and stir-fry our way through three savory dishes served with jasmine rice, plus dessert. Make Apple and Pear Salad with Broiled Prawns; Braised Cabbage Rolls; Pork with Garlic and Potatoes; and Plantains Simmered in Coconut Milk. With meat and seafood; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, March 20, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, March 21, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, March 26, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.