Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Learn to recreate in your home kitchen Vietnamese dishes fit for an empress. Thanh will guide you through traditional techniques, including proper rice cooking, stir-frying, sauce making and Asian knife cuts. You'll also become familiar with the cultural history behind different flavor combinations and the art of building flavor in three unique dishes.
- Beef and Lemongrass Soup with Bok Choy
- Papaya-Pear Salad with Shrimp, Shallots and Cucumbers
- Empress Fried Rice with Green Beans, Chicken and Cashews
Dietary Notes: With meat, poultry, seafood and eggs; no dairy.
Monday, October 21, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Only 3 spots leftRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, October 27, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.