Ease the holiday kitchen rush by mastering a selection of timeless Vietnamese dishes alongside Pranee. She will unveil time-saving tricks, such as harnessing the Instant Pot to swiftly prepare a delectable Pho noodle soup, from stock to completion. Engage your kids, friends, and family in the culinary process as you create delightful fresh rolls, fostering a fun dining experience. To conclude the perfect meal, concoct a sweet banana dessert that adds the finishing touch to your culinary masterpiece.
With meat and poultry.
About the instructor: Pranee learned to cook from her mother and grandmother in Phuket, Thailand. When she came to Seattle, she brought her mortar and pestle and began cooking for friends. She is now a member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals and the owner of I Love Thai Cooking, where she teaches, and shares recipes and cooking wisdom. She goes to Thailand yearly to collect and preserve authentic recipes and is working on a cookbook. Pranee says, “You don’t need to visit Thailand to learn Thai cooking.”
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Pho Bo - Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
- Cha Gio - Spring Roll with Cellophane Noodles, *Cabbage, Carrot, Shiitake Mushroom and Green Onion with Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce
- Che Chuoi - Banana Tapioca Pudding
Monday, December 18, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Tuesday, December 12, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Monday, December 11, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Tuesday, December 5, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Thursday, December 7, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Thursday, December 14, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class