Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Bring family and friends together over a simple yet elegant summer menu inspired by Vietnamese favorites. Thanh will walk you through a diverse selection of Vietnamese dishes that demonstrate the balance between food, body and mind held in Eastern philosophy. Hone your knife skills alongside other techniques like braising, stir-frying and crafting a perfectly set custard.
- Coconut Turmeric Rice Cakes
- Pork and Lemongrass Noodle Bowls with Fresh Herbs
- Chicken Soup with Cellophane Noodles, Ginger, Lime and Shiitake Mushrooms
- Vietnamese Coffee Flan
Dietary Notes: With meat, poultry, seafood, dairy and eggs; no gluten.
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Friday, August 23, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.