Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
There may be no greater fusion than that of Northwest-grown produce and classic Vietnamese recipes! Thanh’s vegetarian menu makes the most of peak-season, springtime goodies while marrying tradition with innovation.
- Rice Vermicelli with Asparagus and Shiitake Mushrooms
- Soy-braised Mushrooms and Tempeh
- Potato and Goji Berry Soup
- Baby Spinach with Vietnamese Pepper Vinaigrette
- Turmeric Rice
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.