Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
After years of cooking and teaching in Karachi, Chef Kausar is bringing the rich, diverse culinary traditions of Pakistan to your kitchen. In this class, you’ll dive headfirst into some of Kausar’s favorite recipes from her new cookbook, “Karachi Kitchen,” while taking in the stories behind each vibrant dish.
- Lentil and Rice Pilaf with Raita (Yogurt Sauce)
- Bun Kabab (Savory Potato Burger, a popular Pakistani street food) with Tamarind Chutney and Green Coconut Chutney
- Shahi Tukra (Bread Pudding) with Rosewater and Cardamom
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Saturday, May 4, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, May 8, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Monday, May 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Friday, May 17, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Sunday, May 19, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Monday, April 29, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Thursday, April 25, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.