Marianna is bringing her sweet tooth and scratch-made savvy to this candy-centered class. Learn to create paté a fruit, chocolate bark and caramels just in time for Valentines Day! She'll cover key candy techniques, from cooking sugar safely to tempering chocolate for dipping. Youll learn how to craft three delightful confections: Raspberry Lemongrass Pate de Fruit; Passionfruit Mango Caramel Beurre Sel (French caramel candies); and Bittersweet Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache Bark with Cocoa Nibs.
About the instructor: Marianna is a pastry chef and Washington native who grew up in the central part of the state. After several years in the veterinary industry, Marianna switched careers and now teaches cooking all around the Puget Sound and as far east as Snoqualmie. Marianna focuses on technique-driven classes and loves to demystify the cooking and baking process and its associated sciences.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Passionfruit Mango Caramel Beurre Sale (Salted Passionfruit Caramel)
- Raspberry Lemongrass Pate de Fruit
- Bittersweet Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache Bark with Cocoa Nibs