Tuscany is known for its rich history, landscapes, and straightforward, satisfying cuisine. Paola will introduce you to the food traditions of the region with a lovely menu, starting with Gnudi (naked ravioli made with ricotta, spinach and Pecorino cheese) and served with Sugo Finto (vegetarian Bolognese). For a sweet treat, Paola will craft a delightful dessert of Ricciarelli di Siena (Sienese almond cookies).
Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
About the instructor: Paola grew up in Milan in a family devoted to making good food her parents owned a gelato store for 20 years. She spent most of her life in the kitchen cooking with mama and nonna first, and later with her children. When she moved to Seattle, she started matching local ingredients with regional Italian cooking. She travels to Italy every year and visits restaurants and trattorias looking for inspiration.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Gnudi con Sugo Finto ("Naked' Ravioli with Vegetarian Bolognese)
- Ricciarelli di Siena (Sienese almond cookies)
Tuesday, October 26, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class