Indulge in an elegant high tea a memorable tradition from our instructors home in Turkey. Start your spread by steeping two types of tea, then pair them with traditional bites. Youll learn from an expert how to work with delicate phyllo dough to craft savory appetizers, balance spices in dips and spreads, and create jams with dried fruit.
With meat, dairy and eggs.
- Hibiscus Tea with Cinnamon and Cloves
- Turkish Black Tea
- Phyllo Purse with Spicy Lamb Sausage and Cheddar Cheese
- Mini Whole Wheat Bread Canapes with Muhammara, Braided Cheese and Arugula
- Dried Apricot Jam with Kahke Cookies with Mahlep
- Yogurt Cake with Citrus and Fennel Seeds
Columbia City PCC
Saturday, March 7, 4:00 - 6:30 pmRegister for class
Saturday, March 14, 10:00 - 12:30 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Sunday, March 8, 3:00 - 5:30 pmRegister for class
Saturday, March 21, 10:00 - 12:30 pmRegister for class
Sunday, March 15, 3:00 - 5:30 pmRegister for class