Calling all experienced junior chefs! Level up your kitchen skills with chef Paola as she takes you on a grand culinary adventure through Italy. In this class Paola will be sharing more advanced techniques for creating delicious regional dishes at home from making the creamiest risotto to making your own gnocchi at home. Mangia!
With gluten, dairy, eggs and gelatin; optional seafood.
This is a kids hands-on cook-along camp offered live via Zoom. One spot in camp is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class link, recipes and preparation instructions will be sent at least one week before camp starts. This camp is geared toward a wide age range, and parental assistance or supervision may be needed for younger students. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information. Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a class credit or transfer if you cancel your spot at least a week prior to the camp start date.
- Day 1: Sardegna: Torta di Zucchine (Zucchini and Parsley frittata); Pardulas (Mini-Ricotta Pies)
- Day 2: Campagna: Risotto Zucchine; Torta Caprese (Chocolate Almond Cake)
- Day 3: Tuscany: Panzanella (Salad with Tomatoes, Basil, and Croutons); Pasta e Fagioli (Creamy Bean and Pasta soup)
- Day 4: Liguria: Pasta alla Genovese (Pasta with Green beans, Potatoes, and Homemade Basil Pesto)
- Day 5: Veneto: Gnocchi al Burro e Salvia (Gnocchi with Butter and Sage); Panna Cotta con Frutti Rossi (Cooked Cream with Berries)
Day 1: Monday, August 23, 10:30 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Day 2: Tuesday, August 24, 10:30 - 12:00 pm
Day 3: Wednesday, August 25, 10:30 - 12:00 pm
Day 4: Thursday, August 26, 10:30 - 12:00 pm
Day 5: Friday, August 27, 10:30 - 12:00 pm