Ages 10 to 15
Made with flavorful ingredients and versatile techniques, Italian cuisine is a wonderful starting point for aspiring chefs. In this, junior chefs will cook along with Paola and dig into the key steps for classic Italian dishes from gnocchi to pizza and even dessert all while practicing essential kitchen skills.
With eggs, dairy and gluten. Contains seafood with vegetarian options. Contains nuts.
About the instructor: Paola grew up in Milan in a family devoted to making good food. When she moved to Seattle in 2005, she started matching local ingredients with regional Italian cooking. Paola began teaching cooking classes at PCC in 2011, and her background includes recipe development for the Italian branch of All Recipes. When she is not in the kitchen, Paola loves to spend time with her family, traveling and exploring new places and discovering new flavors. She believes a beautiful meal starts with fresh, seasonal ingredients, enjoyed with family and friends.
- This is a hands-on format class for kids only.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Zucchini Frittata; Caprese Salad
- Pizza Dough; Pasta Salad with Tuna, Cannellini, and Cherry Tomatoes; Chocolate Budino
- Margherita Pizza; Summer Salad with Homemade Vinaigrette; Vanilla Panna Cotta with Berries
- Potato Gnocchi, with Butter, Sage and Parmigiano; Gelato with Fresh Fruit Salad and Whipped Cream