Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
It all starts with stock. In this hands-on class, you will discover three different, delicious takes on chicken soup from around the world — all based on the same simple, scratch-made stock. Learn to create each bowl step by step, adding more tips and tricks to your soup skill set as you go. Savor winter after winter from scratch in the Northwest!
- Homemade Chicken Stock
- Filipino Arroz Caldo with Scallions, Toasted Garlic and Soft-boiled Egg
- Belgian Waterzooi with Gently Poached Chicken, Leeks and Carrots
- Italian Wedding Soup with Chicken Meatballs
Dietary Notes: With poultry, dairy and eggs.
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, October 29, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Monday, November 4, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, November 5, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Thursday, November 7, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Monday, November 11, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, November 12, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Thursday, November 14, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.