Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 4 to 6, with one adult.
Start a scratch-made Halloween tradition — these seasonally inspired treats are spooky only in appearance! While creating their own snacks inspired by the popular children's book, "Room on the Broom," kids will learn proper chopping, measuring and mixing, as well as soft skills like listening to directions and working as a team in the kitchen.
- Witch's Cauldron Black Bean and Pumpkin Chili
- Witch's Face Guacamole with Blue Corn Chips
- Witch's Broomstick (String Cheese and Pretzels)
- Witch's Magic Wand (Chocolate-dipped Pretzel with Sprinkles)
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, October 26, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Burien PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, October 27, 10:00 - 11:30 am
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.