Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Tuscany is known for its rich history and landscapes, and its straightforward, satisfying cuisine. Paola will introduce you to the food traditions of the region with a lovely Tuscan menu, paired with samplings of regional wines. Feast on Pinzimonio di Verdure, a simple salad of bell peppers, celery and olive oil; Gnudi Ravioli (“nude” ravioli stuffed with ricotta, spinach and Pecorino Toscano cheese), served with Sugo Finto Tomato Sauce; Fagiolini all’Uccelletta (cannellini beans simmered with tomatoes, sage and rosemary); and a delightful dessert of Ricciarelli di Siena (almond cookies from Siena). Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Thursday, January 18, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, January 24, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, February 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Saturday, February 10, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, March 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Friday, March 9, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View our store locations.