Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Crêpes are a strong tradition of Brittany, the Celtic part of western France, where Emma is from. She will teach you how to make both savory buckwheat galettes and sweet wheat crêpes. We will practice the techniques and go over the components that make these authentic Brittany delicacies so special. On the menu: La Complète (Egg, Ham and Cheese Galette); La Mer (Salmon and Crème Fraîche Galette); La Citron (Lemon and Caramelized Sugar Crêpe); and La Gourmande (Chocolate, Banana and Almond Crêpe). With seafood, dairy, eggs and optional meat.
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, January 16, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, January 17, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, January 22, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, January 23, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, January 29, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, January 31, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, February 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.