Whether youre looking for a new favorite for all occasions, or something delicious to bring to your holiday table, this class has you covered. Harvest the flavors of fall as you learn to prepare three versatile recipes certain to impress. Join chef Tiago and learn the trick to slicing perfect Hasselback Potatoes and bake them with a zesty Garlic Butter. Youll roast carrots to perfection and pair them with Tahini Yogurt Sauce and learn how to make perfectly tender rice and share his tips for working with pomegranates to crown a Wild Rice and Sweet Potato Salad.
Vegetarian with dairy; no gluten.
About the instructor: Tiago graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in 2014. After graduation, he honed his skills as a lead sauté cook for a fine dining establishment. He has been teaching cooking classes for the last several years and has found teaching to be one of the most gratifying experiences of his life. Tiago is also a wine enthusiast and certified sommelier.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Hasselback Potatoes with Garlic Butter
- Maple-roasted Carrots with Tahini Yogurt Sauce and Pistachios
- Wild Rice and Sweet Potato Salad with Pomegranate
Thursday, November 18, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class