Take home the secrets to authentic Thai cooking in this hands-on cooking class. With infinite insight from her childhood in Thailand, Pranee will teach you how to spice up your list of go-to recipes with these low-stress traditional Thai dishes that require minimal prep and cooking time. Learn to work with classic Thai ingredients using a variety of culinary techniques that serve as building blocks for this globally loved cuisine.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Tom Kha Jay- Vegetable coconut soup with galangal and lemongrass
- Phad Thai- Stir-fry thai noodles with tofu, vegetables and Phad Thai sauce
- Namtao Bud Chee- Kabocha pumpkin in coconut milk