From the most grandiose hotels to the street hawker stalls of Bangkok, grilling holds an important place in Thai cuisine. In this class Pranee is here to guide you through the flavor profiles of Thai cuisine and teach you techniques to take your grilling know-how to the next level. Youll make classic fish sauce-glazed chicken wings and pair grilled prawns with a refreshing apple salad. Youll also learn how to properly grill veggies such as bok choy and corn.
With seafood and poultry; no gluten.
About the instructor: Pranee learned to cook from her mother and grandmother in Phuket, Thailand. When she came to Seattle, she brought her mortar and pestle and began cooking for friends. She is now a member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals and the owner of I Love Thai Cooking, where she teaches, and shares recipes and cooking wisdom. She goes to Thailand yearly to collect and preserve authentic recipes and is working on a cookbook. Pranee says, “You don’t need to visit Thailand to learn Thai cooking.”
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Peak Gai Chae Nam Pla (Fish Sauce Chicken Wings)
- Pak Gard Bai Yang (Grilled Bok Choy)
- Kao Pod Yang (Grilled Corn with Salty Coconut Cream)
- Yum Goong Pao (Grilled Prawns with Apple Salad)