Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Learn how to make your favorite Thai dishes at home! Pranee will demonstrate how easy it is to cook food from her homeland. She’ll divulge her recipe for Phad Thai (stir-fried rice noodles with her special Phad Thai sauce, tofu, peanuts, eggs and prawns.) Other favorites include Tom Kha Gai (chicken coconut soup with galangal, lemongrass and lime leaf); Phanang Neua (Panang curry with beef and a chiffonade of lime leaves, served with Jasmine rice); and a sweet note of Kleuy Bud Chee (banana in sweet coconut milk). With meat, poultry, seafood and optional eggs; no dairy.
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Thursday, January 25, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, January 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Thursday, February 8, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, February 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, February 20, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Thursday, March 1, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View our store locations.