Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Please note:Drop-off class; teens only.
Ages 13 to 16, teens only.
Laurie will show your teens that baking can be a piece of cake -- cheesecake that is! They'll learn the need-to-know steps to crafting decadent individual cheesecakes, from mixing to baking, and top it all off with peak-season picks.
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake with Seasonal Berries
- Lemon Cheesecake
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Saturday, August 24, 10:00 - 12:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Saturday, September 14, 10:00 - 12:30 pm
Sunday, September 15, 10:30 - 12:30 pm
Only 3 spots leftRegister for class
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Saturday, September 21, 10:00 - 12:30 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Friday, September 27, 4:00 - 6:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.