Members: $5.00, Non-members: $5.00
Whether you’re a foodie or a newbie, there’s always something fresh to be discovered in the world of nutrition. Learn more about PCC's standards and unique offerings as we demystify food labels and delve into the latest research on what to eat for your health and the planet’s. We'll snack from the aisles of PCC and you’ll get a chance to have your burning questions answered by a nutritionist!
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.