Take a journey to Brittany and join Breton-born Emma as you make two iconic French treats sweet crêpes and savory buckwheat galettes. Shell show you the traditional crêpe-maker and stovetop methods and then youll whip up these delights yourself! Make the classic Galette Complète (with Ham, Egg and Cheese) and use best of the season produce to make sweet and savory Crêpe fillings.
With meat, dairy, eggs and gluten. Contains nuts.
About the instructor: Brittany-born Emma is proud of her Celtic heritage. She learned to make crêpes from her mother, who learned from hers, probably before learning to read. Half of the restaurants in Brittany are crêperies, and Emma is passionate about sharing the authenticity of Breton culture and its cuisine with others. When not cooking, Emma runs a nonprofit, TINFA.org, dedicated to empowering teachers in underserved areas of the world.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Galette Complete with Asparagus
- Galette Walnut, Goat Cheese and Honey
- Crêpes with Strawberry Rhubarb Coulis