Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Seppo learned the art of sushi while living in a Zen Buddhist monastery, and he has been passing on his knowledge and experience in the classroom for over 20 years. In this class, you'll practice rolling sushi, learn to safely handle raw fish, then get creative with your own combination of ingredients.
- Sushi Rice with Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- Spicy Tuna Roll
- Baked Tofu Roll
- California Roll
- Custom Roll (made with nori, sushi rice, seasoned rice vinegar and a selection of optional ingredients)
Dietary Notes: With optional seafood; no dairy or eggs.
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Monday, September 30, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Friday, October 4, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, October 8, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Monday, October 14, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, October 23, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, October 29, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Friday, November 8, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.