Elevate your summer cooking and entertaining with Pranee's flavorful Thai dishes. Join her as she shares simple yet delicious recipes that will become your go-to favorites at home. Shell break down how to build flavor and demonstrate grilling techniques for eggplant and pineapple, unlocking the secrets to perfectly cooked dishes with a smoky twist! Best enjoyed hot off the grill, youll learn her tricks and tips for chicken satay and fried rice that can be prepared in a flash and are perfect for summer entertaining.
With meat, poultry and seafood.
About the instructor: Pranee learned to cook from her mother and grandmother in Phuket, Thailand. When she came to Seattle, she brought her mortar and pestle and began cooking for friends. She is now a member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals and the owner of I Love Thai Cooking, where she teaches, and shares recipes and cooking wisdom. She goes to Thailand yearly to collect and preserve authentic recipes and is working on a cookbook. Pranee says, “You don’t need to visit Thailand to learn Thai cooking.”
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Yum Makrua Yao (Grilled Eggplant Salad with lime dressing, topped with pork and cilantro)
- Satay Gai (Chicken satay with peanut sauce and cucumber salad)
- Kao Phad Saparos Goong (Pineapple fried rice with prawns and cashews)
Tuesday, July 11, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Monday, July 24, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Wednesday, July 5, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Saturday, July 22, 4:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class
Thursday, July 6, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Friday, July 7, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class