Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:Age 21 and Over; Photo I.D. Required
Marianna's love of Spanish cuisine meets with Northwest seasonal ingredients in this colorful, hands-on class. Watch, learn and gain hands-on practice with foundational skills to take home, like grilling seafood, mixing vinaigrette and aioli, and preparing a decadent cream dessert.
- Shaved Asparagus and Fresh Pea Salad with Preserved Lemon Vinaigrette and Homemade Mató (Catalonian Soft Cheese)
- Patatas Bravas (Spanish Roasted Potatoes)
- Grilled Calamari with Fava Beans and Mint
- Crema Catalana with Cava-macerated Strawberries
- Spanish wines to pair
Dietary Notes: With seafood, dairy and eggs.
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, July 27, 4:00 - 6:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.