Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
There are few things more comforting on a cold winter night than a warm bowl of simmering stew. During this time of year, hearty stews can be a panacea that cures whatever ails you, including a case of the winter blues. Chef Erin will serve up bowls of Spicy Seafood Gumbo; Pumpkin Stew with Gruyère and Sage; and Black Bean and Sausage Stew with Cumin Cream. You’ll learn the basics of building the perfect, warming stew and pairing it with a seasonal brew for added comfort. With meat, poultry, seafood and dairy; no eggs.
Greenlake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, February 9, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, February 15, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.