Members: $65.00, Non-members: $70.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Nancy Leson spent the first half of her career waiting tables and the next half as a restaurant critic for The Seattle Times, writing about food and Seattle chefs. So settle in for storytime — Nancy will share some of her favorite memories while she demonstrates locally loved recipes from the likes of Tamara Murphy and Renee Erickson that have been adapted for the home kitchen. Plus, sip local wines to pair!
- Café Juanita's Rosemary-Olive Rolls
- Tamara Murphy's Skillet-roasted Clams and Mussels with Chorizo
- Renee Erickson's Butter Lettuce Salad with Toasted Marcona Almonds, Fresh Herbs and Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Yes-You-Can-Make-It Tiramisu
- Local wines to pair
Dietary Notes: With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.